28 May 2009

One of those Days

First, every 15 min travel time became 30 minutes today. Where did the traffic come from?
Make bread was on my list for today. But it was raining. I don't know about you, but I find my bread doesn't rise quite as nicely when it rains. So I will do that Friday. And change my dinner plan from tuna melts to tostada casserole.
Next on my list was vacuuming. Well, my vacuum is acting funny. It is insisting on hiding the dirt somewhere I can't find it. This wouldn't be a problem, but it's throwing the suction off. Silly vacuum. So Nick said he'd look at it while I finish work.
Then, I took the time to make dinner, pack it nicely to bring to work with me. It's sitting at home on the kitchen counter right next to the vacuum cleaner.

At least work has been okay. Only one upset guest.

No comments: