12 June 2009

Ikea

I've posted zilch lately. I've been working too hard, and too many hours. We had one girl quit, and then another had to leave for a week on a family emergency. Which left 2 and 2 trainees who can't work alone yet. Yuck!

So, here's my filler pictures:



Ikea has been one of my favorite places to shop for the house. From the bed frame, to our bookcases, I find Ikea to have the best value. The pieces are study, and easy to build. In fact, in the first picture is a dresser (we have 2), bedside table (again 2), and bed all from Ikea. The absolute best reason to shop at Ikea? I have no designing sense at all, and Ikea makes it easy to match my furniture together.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, When I move to Boston, I'll come work with you haha~

Unknown said...

I have the Billy Bookcase!

I LOVE Ikea!