29 March 2009

Moving Day (Again)

Moving Day. The thought brings dread to my body.

It's time to go from this:









To This:










Easy in theory, but never quite what I plan.

Will it be like the move where Nick and I did it by ourselves (family all backed out the night before)?
Will it be like the move where due to unfortunate events (death in the family) we were trying to finish packing the day of the move?
Or will it be fairly easy like our most recent transfer of stuff to the storage unit?

I'm hoping for the last one. If you can, and want to help, we are moving on Saturday, April 4th. We will feed and water you. And if we can get the bodies, we should be done in time for General Conference or just enjoying your Saturday.

2 comments:

Chandra said...

Sorry, I checked your blog a few days too late. I hope things went well!

Unknown said...

How is everything going at the new place???

We went to the Super Wal-Mart in Salem, NH last night. You are lucky to be so close to it!!