13 April 2009

Busy As Bees

Our move was amazingly simple. When we arrived at the storage unit we were blessed to find some people from our new ward, along with our friends ready to help. We had the storage unit emptied, and the caravan on its way to 0ur house in 1 hour. Actually, it was 53 minutes, but who's counting?

The unloading process was just as quick and easy. The truck was unloaded and donuts eaten by 11am. In fact, almost everyone was on their way home to enjoy the rest of Saturday by 11am. We were so grateful for this blessing! It was the smoothest move we've had, including the one with paid movers.

Since then, all I have been up to is painting, unloading boxes, making wishlists, and fitting in work. I'm happy to say that the living room is done. At least until we can get around to building bookcases. When I find my camera cord, I'll post some pictures.

4 comments:

ellen said...

I'm glad the move went well and that you are getting settled in your new home! Congrats!!

Cami said...

Wow, that has to be some sort of record. Welcome to the freedom and burden of home-ownership. Congratulations!

Unknown said...

I think it is a record! You guys will have to come visit when we finish unpacking.

Drewmeister said...

Yeah!!!