24 March 2009

The Suite Life of Nick and Courtney (and Stitch)




A typical day:

We wake up. We take Stitch out to the little bitty grass so he can potty. Usually we wake up too late for breakfast, so back to the room for some cereal.

Nick gets dressed and walks down to work. In theory this sounds great. In reality it sucks. He is always at work, is always answering the phone, and is the first point of contact for the majority of problems. On his day off, we spent the afternoon in the room. Not much fun for him.

Stitch and I debate on the weather. With the cold spell lately, we have stayed inside. I play on the computer, or my DS, or I read. Which again sounds good in theory, but after a week of this, I'm a little ready for a change. The couple of nice days we had, we went out to the Fells, Stitch ran around, and then we went for a walk.

(On a sidenote, I am not complaining. Just noting how the days have gone.)

I check my email all day, slightly obsessively. Okay, very obsessively. I want to make sure anything that comes in from my Realtor or mortgage broker is immediately answered.


Which leads to: we are closing on March 31st! Anyone up to helping us move that Saturday? Before G.C.

2 comments:

Drewmeister said...

WOO HOO!!!!!!!

Amy said...

AHHH! I'm so excited! I wish I would've known sooner and I would've come and helped. Post tons of pictures!