02 June 2010

Containment

I have discovered that at this age, it's pretty much all about the containment. Where can I put the baby that he will be happy and allow me to start dinner, eat lunch, go to the bathroom, get a drink of water, all those little freedoms that I used to take for granted :)

Luckily he likes his swing, and his crib (only to lay, not to sleep yet) if the mobile is going.

He likes his bouncer chair, and will sleep in his new pack and play.

And my favorite is his high chair. His high chair sits on one of our kitchen chairs so it's high and easy to put him in and out. It reclines nicely, so Matthew likes it too. I've been known to lay him on a blanket on the floor, but not if I'm leaving the room. If I do, I come back to Stitch licking the baby clean.

The weirdest place he fell asleep was yesterday on our office chair. He and I were having a rough day, he needed sleep and wouldn't nap. So, when I sat him down and he went to sleep, I watched him, but refused to move him.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

How many sleeping baby pictyures do you have so far. I am pretty sure that by 2 mo I had about 500 of Adler. Now I have about a million.

I love the one of him all sprawled out in the pack n play.

Unknown said...

I think I have a zillion pictures, so about 500 sleeping?

I love that one too.

Chandra said...

I love the pic of him sleeping in the chair. On rough days you just gotta go with whatever works.