24 January 2009

Music




I like Music. Of most types and most kinds. So on that note, I'd like to share my new favorite website for music:

Pandora.com

Have you ever visited it? It's totally awesome, and has introduced me to a lot of 'new' music and artists. Here's the gist: You tell it a song, artist, or composer and it will search it's database creating a playlist just for you. And when you are listening to the songs you can tell it you like the song, don't like the song, or even don't play for a month.

The limitations are you can't request to hear a certain song, nor can you replay a song. But you can pause, and enjoy music from any computer. And you may find some new favorites.

2 comments:

Cami said...

I totally <3 Pandora!!!

Unknown said...

What? And you didn't share it with me earlier? Sad day.