27 April 2012

Did you miss us?

I get so tired of constant change. Especially online.
Facebook forced to timeline. I took that as my initiative to leave. And I thought I'd go back to blogging.
Now Blogger is forcing a change.
The problem is I tried those new ways. I hated them. There has always been something that doesn't work right, and usually doesn't work nearly as well as what came before.

I know change is inevitable, but if it's not broke, why fix it?
Here's a picture to tide you over while I decide if I'm just going to go back to writing emails instead of blogging and facebooking, and whathaveyou.


Or no picture. If I have to spend more than 5 minutes figuring out how to load a picture, it's not worth it to me.

You got lucky. It only took 4 minutes.

4 comments:

Sharon Muir said...

He is changing so fast. Love you and miss the regular updates. since I haven't managed to figure out how to use anything yet so change is no big deal to me.
Love you!

Anne said...

Lol, Sharon! He is really is looking different. Is him changing okay with you? Let's just hang out in real life and forget the internet altogether. Love your guts!

Unknown said...

Sounds good Anne! And Sharon, just for you I'll try to deal with the changes. At least on Blogger.

Sharon Muir said...

Thank you Courtney and Anne. I don't have a problem with his changing, he is the first grandchild that I have not had the honor of seeing regularly so his changing feels more abrupt.
And Courtney I crave the contact and updates from you on a regular basis. I can live with email or text message is that fits easier for you. Just keep me updated. Please!!! I miss you all.