10 April 2010

9 Years and Counting


9 years ago today I married my best friend. He was the sweetest, funniest man I knew.
He is still my best friend (and sweet and funny). I love him more today than I did then.

It's been my pleasure to grow with him, and learn with him, and love him. Our adventures have included basement apartments, school, moving across the country, adoption, and house buying among others. I can't wait to see what adventures we undertake in the next 9 years.

Luckily the weather is slightly better- 9 years ago it snowed. Today is cool, but no snow.

3 comments:

Cami said...

Awwwe, sweet. Happy Anniversary!

Looks like you got Nick good and messy with that cake piece. Way to go!

ellen said...

happy anniversary! here's to many more adventures!

josh, erica, nora, wells, evie and stella said...

That is the worst cake smearing I've ever seen. Happy anniversary you two! Hopefully you were able to get out and have some fun!