19 March 2010

A Little Excited

Okay, a lot excited. Today I did this:

I will say this, it's hard to pack for a baby when you don't know what they will need. I don't want to take every little thing we have for him, but I'm hoping I don't have to buy too much in Utah. I did pack all the newborn diapers I have as I don't expect them to fit when we get back. I packed a few of my favorite outfits that I was given that are small. I packed 3 bottles. Just three. And of course, 1 blanket. My mom and mom in law are throwing a baby shower for me, so I don't want to overpack and then have no room coming home.
We'll see I guess. Who knows, I may end up repacking his bag in a week.

P.S. His due date was moved to April 2, 2010, but the doctor said he's going to be late. And his head is down.

3 comments:

josh, erica, nora, wells, evie and stella said...

Maybe he'll be born on Nora's birthday! Did i mention that I LOVE april babies?? SO EXCITED for you!

Drewmeister said...

I am SO excited for you too. What fun to have a brand new little baby. Can't wait to meet him!

Unknown said...

Woo Hoo!!!!

Can't wait to meet the little guy!

Have a fun safe trip!!!!