11 February 2010

Hand Me Downs


So, being the oldest of the children, it would be assumed I had all new clothes. I didn't. I actually got a lot of hand me downs from my cousins.
Nick being the youngest of 3 boys always had lots of hand me downs. It never hurt either of us, so when we started getting offers of used items*, we were thrilled and of course said yes!
I'm really surprised now at how much stuff such a tiny little person uses!


*We are buying a new carseat so please don't worry about safety!

2 comments:

Drewmeister said...

When my sister was a teenager she always packed the car for our family vacations, and always managed to sneak in twice as many clothes as anyone else got. Later, when she took her first trip with her young baby, she couldn't believe the baby's stuff took up 3/4 of the suitcase, leaving her with only 1/4. It really is amazing. so excited for you and Nick!!!

Unknown said...

I love the hand me downs that Adler gets! It's awesome!