10 November 2008

Randomness of today

So today, we met with a real estate agent. When we walked into the office, she was finishing a phone call about a property at 666 Main Street.

So of course later my curiosity was peaked when I read that the numbers 6-6-6 were the winning numbers in Illinois the day after the election. The article went on to be very rude and derogatory, so I didn't finish it. But I find the emphasis that is put on certain combinations of numbers to be interesting.

Oh, and on that note, did you know that on September 11, 2002 the winning numbers in New York were 9-1-1?

It's interesting to me how much faith and/or significance that people put into inanimate and completely random circumstances.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I just deleated my comment. I am an idiot! LOL!

Did you find anything you like yet?

Amy said...

Hey there! Does this mean things are definitely going to be permanent around here? Exciting! By the way, I tagged you on my blog!